Monday 10 October 2011

Champion Challenger!

I've been sooo busy hopping round the bead soup party! I have also been busy making some pieces for two reveals this week.

The first reveal will be on Wednesday 12th, I took part in Andrew Thornton's September challenge. Unfortunately some of the participants are a little late in showing their designs due to the vagaries of the postal system but the beautiful selection of beads were well worth waiting for!


You can read more about Andrew's challenge and see the first set of reveals here


My second reveal this week will be on Friday 14th. This is the Sari Ribbon Blog Hop Party which is being hosted by BSue Boutiques. You can read more about this here.

I hope you are looking forward to the reveals, make sure to come back and join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear from you...