Monday 8 August 2011

On holiday!

I'm a bit quiet because I'm on holiday, in my favourite place....aka St Ives in Cornwall. This is the view from my apartment window...awesome and inspiring!




We went to the National Seal Sanctuary today and also visited The Lizard which is the southern most point of the UK mainland. Once you get past the touristy bit, the actual Lizard is a nature reserve and very inspiring....gorgeous and peaceful.





Of course I bought a "lite" version of my bead stash!

Enjoy your summer holidays, wherever you are....



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. How pretty the scenery is where you are. Enjoy the rest of your holiday.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful holiday! I can't wait to see what you create with your earth tone bead soup and the one we're in together!
    happy bead hunting :D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear from you...